Die casting light alloy is widely used in a variety of industries, including aviation, aerospace, automobile, machinery, and other fields, due to its low density, high specific strength, and other excellent properties. Among these, the automobile industry should be pushed forward due to the large quantity, variety, stringent requirements, high quality, and large amount of metal materials available in the industry.
Die casting parts are low in cost, have good processability, and can be remelted, which saves resources and energy. As a result, the application and development of this material is not slowing down. Research and development of the cupola electric furnace double smelting process and equipment, for example. The technology of desulfurization and filtration of molten iron is widely used; the technology of thin wall high strength cast iron manufacturing is widely used; the technology of cast iron composite manufacturing is widely used. The surface or local strengthening technology of cast iron; the entire set technology of die casting products isotherm hot ductile iron; and the surface or local strengthening technology of steel. It is necessary to use specialized technology and equipment, such as metal casting, sand covering casting, and continuous casting.
Aluminum and nickel alloy castings are being increasingly used in place of steel and iron castings in order to reduce fuel consumption and improve energy utilization. This is a long-term development trend that will continue. The technologies of refining, modification, grain refinement, and furnace pre-furnace detection are all highlighted in this document. Aluminum alloy materials, particularly aluminum based composites, can be developed to meet the performance requirements of various working environments in order to further improve the material properties and maximize the potential of the materials.
Die-casting will be used to manufacture aluminum and aluminum alloy products, and the quality of the die casting will determine the quality of the aluminum alloy parts produced. As a result, the quality of die casting manufacturers is of particular concern to consumers. In addition, there are very strict standards in the industry for testing the chemical composition and mechanical properties of die casting processes, which are used in this process.
1The chemical composition of the substance
GB/T15115 specifies the requirements for the chemical composition of aluminum alloy inspection method, inspection rules, and re-inspection of chemical composition of aluminum alloy.
gb/t15115 requires that the chemical composition of the sample be self pressing casting, but it does not require that it be.
1. The inspection method, frequency, and rules for mechanical properties must all be in accordance with the requirements of GB/T15115. 2.
The size and test form of the cutting part for use as a sample when a die casting body is used as a sample must be agreed upon by both parties.
3. Die casting parts can be inspected for geometric dimension according to the inspection batch sampling inspection or the GB2828 and GB2829 standards for die casting products. The results of the inspection shall be in accordance with the provisions of Section 3.3 of this standard.
4. The factory inspection of die casting surface quality shall be performed one by one, and the results of the inspection shall be in accordance with the provisions of this standard.
Die casting parts must have a surface roughness that conforms to the British Standard (GB/T 6060). Die casting parts that are to be polished shall have a surface finish that is in accordance with GB/T6060.
Die casting parts that are to be shot peened and sandblasted must meet the requirements of GB/T6060 in terms of surface preparation.
X-ray photos, non-destructive testing (NDT), metallographic images, and the die casting profile, among other things, are examples of test methods and inspection rules for internal quality of die casting parts.
The inspection results must be in accordance with the requirements of Section 3.4.6 of this standard.
9. All other test methods and inspection rules must be in accordance with British Standard GB/T15114.
Die casting parts are machined according to a specific procedure.
(1) What is the definition of annealing? After being heated to 300 degrees Celsius for a period of time, the process of cooling die casting parts to room temperature is known as annealing. During annealing, the solution will decompose and the phase particles will congregate, which will relieve the internal stress of the casting, maintain the casting's size stability, prevent deformation, and increase the plasticity of the casting.
(2) What is the definition of solution treatment? The casting aluminum is heated to the melting point of the eutectic, held at that temperature for an extended period of time, and then cooled rapidly, allowing the strengthening component to be completely dissolved and the high-temperature state to be maintained until the casting aluminum is brought to the ambient temperature. Solid solution treatment is the term used to describe this procedure. Strong and plastic castings can be made stronger and more flexible by using solid solution treatment, which also improves the corrosion resistance of the alloy. The temperature, holding time, and cooling speed of the solution treatment are all factors that influence the outcome of the treatment in most cases.
(3) What exactly is prescription medication?"Aging" refers to the process of heating the solid solution-treated casting to the desired temperature before discharging it after a predetermined amount of time. The term natural aging refers to the process of aging strengthening that is completed at room temperature. Artificial aging is defined as the process of completing aging strengthening in an environment that is warmer than room temperature and holding it for an extended period of die casting China. During the aging process, the spontaneous decomposition of supersaturated solid solution occurs, which has the effect of restoring the lattice structure of the alloy matrix to a relatively stable condition.
When it comes to the selection and application of cutting fluid in the finishing workshop for die casting parts, what are the most common issues?
Because of the finish requirement, the die breaking and tap phenomenon are common in die casting; 2. The service life and cycle of cutting fluid are both short, and the fluid is prone to odor and fouling, which can be hazardous to one's health and well-being while working; 3.
3. The finishing workshop in the die casting industry consumes a lot of oil, and the overall cost cannot be reduced.
When it comes to die casting parts made of aluminum alloys, it is difficult to find a cutting fluid that is suitable for the processing process requirements of the parts. When it comes to ADC12 equal pressure casting, it is very easy for corrosion and mold problems to arise.